A few months ago we announced the Workthere Coworking Wellbeing Awards, a competition to find flexible workspaces around the world with the best wellbeing offerings. As part of this, we invited providers of serviced offices and coworking spaces to take part in the survey, which analysed a variety of metrics in various weightings, such as, the amount of natural light the space has, to outdoor area per desk, showers per desk, gym membership discount and community events offered. A number of providers entered, and we can now reveal the top three serviced/coworking spaces for wellbeing in the UK.
The top 3 serviced/coworking spaces for wellbeing in the US
- 530 Fifth Avenue Road in New York, by Convene
- Chamblee Dunwoody Road in Atlanta, by Shared space
- 26 Broadway in New York, by Primary
The top 3 serviced/coworking spaces for wellbeing globally
- Olympisch Stadion 24-28, Amsterdam by Offices For You
- 180 Borough High Street, London by Fora
- 11-15 Tara Street, Dublin by The Tara Building
Take a look at the full report here, as well as an overall global top ten ranking across these countries, and some of our key findings from the research.