London workers can enjoy an abundance of great pubs and bars post work; ranging from stylish roof top bars to historic pubs with plenty of charm and character. As the sun is making it’s way out and the summer months of the year are nearly upon us, we thought we’d put together a list of some of our favourite bars and pubs; all of which are ideal for an after work drink in the sunshine
1) Coq D’argent, Bank - http://www.coqdargent.co.uk/at/terrace-garden-bank/
Their rooftop bar has a relaxing atmosphere and panoramic views across the city. The terrace has covered and heated areas, so whatever the weather, it’s a great spot for after work drinks.
2) The Culpeper, WhiteChapel - http://www.theculpeper.com/greenhouse/
The Culpeper is a London pub with a charming rooftop greenhouse and garden. The rooftop is surrounded by various plants, as the garden is used by the kitchen to grow many of its ingredients for the restaurant.
3) Rumpus Room, Southbank - https://www.morganshotelgroup.com/mondrian/mondrian-london/eat-drink/rumpus-room
The Rumpus Room is an elegant rooftop bar in the Mondrian London at the Sea Containers, with comfortable lounge spaces and plush sofas; ideal for enjoying an after work cocktail and unwinding after a day in the office.
4) Pergola on the Roof, Paddington - https://www.pergolaontheroof.com/
Arguably one of London’s trendiest rooftop bars, Pergola on the Roof is launching a new roof top bar & restaurant in Paddington on the 24th of May. It will be equipped with DJs, day beds, 2 bars and 5 restaurants – what more could you want?
5) Madisons’, St Pauls - http://www.madisonlondon.net/
Madison’s is a stylish rooftop terrace bar and restaurant, situated on the top of One New Change. It serves great cocktails and has stunning views of the City of London skyline.